Brad joined the VERUS team following a decade plus career coaching football and baseball at the high school level after attending both Abilene Christian University and the University of North Texas.
Since beginning his Real Estate career in 2018 Brad has brokered deals across a wide spectrum of Commercial Real Estate, with total transactional value in excess of $150 million. Brad has extensive Leasing experience as both a Landlord and Tenant representative, with primary focuses in Industrial, Retail and Professional Office properties.
In addition to Leasing, Brad is active in the Acquisitions and Dispositions of NNN Leased Investment Properties. These deals have included the lease-up of properties with existing vacancy and subsequent sales. He has also worked as a Buyer’s rep and facilitated several 1031 Exchange purchases, Owner-User purchases and NNN Investment Acquisitions. Brad has also brokered landmark Multifamily deals.
Some of Brad’s notable deals include:
- Brokered the acquisition of 15-acre Mixed Use Development consisting of 161 luxury apartment units and 75,565 square feet of retail and office space, the largest Mixed-Use Asset in Highland Village, TX
- Brokered the acquisition of 300-unit Class A multifamily property, the largest Multifamily asset in Justin, TX
- Took over Leasing of retail strip with 39% vacancy. Leased property to 100% occupancy and brokered the disposition of asset
- Took over Leasing of retail strip with 42% vacancy. Leased property to 100%, allowing owner to successfully refinance the property in the midst of a favorable debt market
- Handles leasing of all office space at the Lone Star Tower at the Texas Motor Speedway, having successfully leased over 70,000 SF to date
- Brokered disposition of Student Housing cottage development in Denton, TX
- Represented Tenant in Leasing of over 170,000 SF of Industrial space across 4 properties in 2 different markets, helping facilitate businesses owner’s growth strategy over the course of 12 months
Greg Johnson nicknamed him “Brain” because the man doesn’t forget a thing, which is nice because Greg can’t remember five minutes ago! Whether your deal is big, small, simple or complicated, Brad has the brain to get the job done. He’s got a great beard too, so that alone is worth a visit.