An entrepreneur and competitor at heart, Nathan brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in evaluating risk, thinking outside of the box, advising, and guiding his clients through the acquisition, disposition, or development of Commercial Property. He has never seen a deal that is too complex or challenging, in fact, that is when he does his best work. He has acquired his own small commercial property portfolio, so he is a broker that thinks like an owner.
Nathan grew up out in the country in Celina, TX, where he was part of the State Champion Celina Bobcat football team in 2005. He went on to graduate from the University of North Texas, with a BBA in Finance, while lettering and being elected team captain, as a Quarterback on the football team from 2006-2010 and has been an active member of the Denton community ever since. In 2019 he was part of the City of Denton Special Citizens Bond Committee. He served on the Men’s Golf Association board at Denton Country Club from 2020-2023. Also, he became the Sideline Reporter for the UNT Football radio broadcast for home games in 2023.
Nathan was promoted to Senior VP – Land and Investments in 2018. He specializes in income producing investment properties, land development and retail land sales. He has brokered transactions with a total value in excess of $100MM and has been a part of 20+ successful property rezonings.
In his free time Nathan likes to spend time with his wife and three kids, look at property, play golf and watch his younger brother play QB for the Arizona Cardinals.
– 90,000 SF Assisted Living and Memory Care
– Prominent Retail Land sites all over Denton County
– 80,000 SF Single-Tenant Industrial
– Single and Multi-Tenant Medical Office Buildings
– Car Washes
– Single and Multi-Family Development Tracts
– Exclusive site selection for Dental Depot and Orthodontics
– Retailer Relationships Include: O’Reilly Auto Parts, Auto Zone, McDonalds, Raising Canes, Starbucks, Whataburger, Murphy Oil, RaceTrac, 7-11, Tractor Supply, Tom Thumb and Kroger among others.