An entrepreneur and competitor at heart, Nathan brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in evaluating risk, advising and guiding his clients through the acquisition, disposition or development of Commercial Property. He has never seen a deal that is too complex or challenging, in fact, that is when he does his best work.
Nathan grew up out in the country in Celina, TX, where he was part of the State Champion Celina Bobcat football team in 2005. He went on to graduate from the University of North Texas, with a BBA in Finance, while lettering and being elected team captain, as a Quarterback on the football team from 2006-2010 and has been an active member of the Denton community ever since.
Nathan was promoted to VP – Land and Investments in 2018. He specializes in income producing investment properties, land development and retail land sales. He has brokered transactions with a total value in excess of $50MM. If you’ve read down this far, give him a call and he’ll buy you lunch!
– 90,000 SF Assisted Living and Memory Care
– Prominent Retail Land sites all over Denton County
– 80,000 SF Single-Tenant Industrial
– Single and Multi-Tenant Medical Office Buildings
– Car Wash
– Single Family Development Tract
– Exclusive site selection for Dental Depot and Orthodontics
– Retailer Relationships Include: O’Reilly Auto Parts, Auto Zone, McDonalds, Raising Canes, Starbucks, Whataburger, Murphy Oil, RaceTrac, 7-11, Tractor Supply, Tom Thumb, and Kroger among others.